|ACHE Resources for Strategic Planning|
ACHE chapters must submit a current, multiyear strategic plan to be considered chartered and in compliance with ACHE. Your chapter can request the following items from your regional director as you develop a strategic plan.
· Chapter Member Needs Survey Results—Summary results available for each chapter dating back to 2005
· Chapter Membership Demographic Report—A report that summarizes age, membership type, organization/position type and race/ethnicity for your chapter membership
Resources available online in the Chapter Service Center include:
· ChapterLink…Where Leaders Connect™, a forum for chapter leaders to openly discuss issues they encounter and disseminate best practices
· Governance, Committees and Strategic Planning Manual
· Chapter Governance Self-Assessment
· Chapter Dashboard Report
· ACHE Strategic Plan
· Chapter Comparative Data
We also have crafted a sample strategic plan to serve as an example of what a plan might include and a blank template for your use.
ACHE will continue to develop more resources targeted toward multiyear planning, as we see this as a key element of chapter sustainability and performance.