|Nominate Your Regent for a Collaborative Project Award|
Every year, Regents initiate and lead a wide variety of innovative collaborative projects with local chapters that provide high value to ACHE members. ACHE wants to recognize these exceptional efforts by identifying the best of these programs and projects at the Regents Leadership Conference on Saturday, March 9, 2013.
This is a great opportunity for you to acknowledge the contributions made by the leadership of your chapter, your Regent and others in advancing the field of healthcare management. In addition, the information you provide will encourage other chapters to complete more collaborative projects with their own Regents. Consider programs that advanced ACHE’s interests and values with higher education programs and students or through state, regional, or local healthcare associations/groups; reached out to underrepresented healthcare executives for greater diversity; or filled gaps in service and value not previously addressed.
As 2012 draws to a close, reflect on the exceptional programs and projects that your Regent has implemented in your area and nominate him or her for ACHE recognition. Here are the rules:
· You may submit as many projects as you wish for recognition. However, if your Regent is selected for recognition, they will be recognized for only one project. All submitted projects must have been completed during the period of Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2012, but may have been started during a prior year.
· All submitted projects must be a clear collaboration between the Regent/RAC and the chapter where the Regent provided substantial leadership. Projects must show solid efforts and contributions by both the chapter leadership and the Regent/RAC to be considered.
· You must use the attached nomination form or obtain a form from your regional director.
· Nominations must be received by Jan. 11, 2013 to be considered.
· The award recipients will not be notified until the awards are presented on March 9, 2013.
For more information, contact your regional director.