|Leadership in Action - Partnering for Success: The 2016 AONE Hawai'i Conference|
When Richard and I discussed a theme for this quarter's newsletter, we agreed to focus on perhaps our most important and beneficial event which defines our chapter and the great work we are doing with our partnership with the AONE and HSCN: The 2016 Annual AONE Conference. We felt it appropriate for the theme of our Fall Newsletter to match the theme of this conference, which is "Leadership in Action: Partnering for Success."
It is with this frenetic pace and complexity in our industry that I feel it is all the more important that we focus on leadership and 'partnering for success'. This partnership has many facets--whether it's between physician and organizational leadership, communities, institutions, departments, or even our own family members.
Indeed, this is my plea for you to register and attend this conference--come partner with us and take advantage of this opportunity. Last year's conference was truly amazing and boasted hundreds of attendees, dozens of vendors, a decorated cast of speakers, incredible food, and an evening social event that presents a tremendous networking opportunity for healthcare leaders.
The 2015 AONE Conference in the Main Ballroom of the Royal Hawaiian
And, we expect this year to be even better! A few highlights of this year's conference:
- ACHE members receive 4.0 face-to-face and 7.25 QEC credits towards your FACHE credential!
- An elite array of speakers discussing a variety of leadership topics:
- Julie Kennedy Oehlert, CAO, UCSD - Culture: Implications in Health Care
- Cole Edmonson, CNO, Texas Health Dallas - Disruptive Innovation..
- Daniel Zismer, PhD - Clinical Service Line Strategies..
- Jonathan H. Burroughs, MD, CEO - How we can Succeed in Health Care Transformation
- Hall of Fame Speaker Leann Thiemann, LPN - Self Care for Health Care..
- Patty Harvey, SVP, Kaiser Permanente - Interdependent Leadership & Diversity
- Michael Frisinia, PhD, CEO - Creating an Engaged and Committed Workforce
- Royal Hawaiian Hotel, overlooking the lawn and beach.
- Evening social--amazing food and drinks at sunset
ACHE members have been extended the AONE member rate of only $395 for the 2 days.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please RSVP now at: http://www.aonehawaii.org/save-the-date
OPPORTUNITY FOR FREE ADMISSION
If the cost is a concern, please consider applying for one of our scholarships to reimburse you the full cost of the conference. We have extended the deadline for application, so take advantage of free admission and apply! Please click on the link at the bottom of our website: http://hawaii.achechapter.org/ or email Hawaii@achemail.net for more information!