|Dave Engel, Membership Committee Chair|
I would like to welcome the following new members to KAHCE since April 2011:
- Steven M. Brooks, Dodge City
- Jeff Forrest, Dodge City
- Janice I. Harp, Overland Park
- Rick Hertzenberg, Overland Park
- John N. Hughes, Dodge City
- Mary J. Martell, Topeka
- Ben Vallier, Wichita
- Rachelle D. Babin, Overland Park
- Will Liggett, Wichita
- Christine Ricci, Lenexa
- Andrew Warnes, Olathe
Welcome letters to KAHCE have been sent to all new members this calendar year.
ACHE Division Name Changes
ACHE's Division of Education is now known as the Division of Professional Development, and the Division of Membership is now known as the Division of Member Services. The new names reflect recent structural changes at ACHE that brought the Healthcare Executive Career Resource Center from the Division of Research into the Division of Education, and the research arm of ACHE's Division of Research into the Division of Membership. The structure changes are designed to enhance service to ACHE affiliates. Navigation to resources on ACHE's website remains unchanged.
Are You Due to Recertify in 2011?
Recommit to lifelong learning! Visit my.ache.org to learn if you are due to recertify your FACHE credential in 2011. My.ache.org will provide you with:
- A list of the Category I (ACHE education) credits you have obtained and a place to indicate the Category II credits you have obtained
- A list of all requirements for recertification
- A link to your personalized online recertification application
Visit my.ache.org now to check your recertification status. For more information on recertification, contact the ACHE Customer Service Center at (312) 424-9400.
The KAHCE membership committee will once again be hosting a membership booth during the KHA Annual Convention and Trade show in Wichita. Those interested in assisting with the booth are welcome to contact Dave Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to save the dates, Nov 16 and 17.