|Nick Jaidar, MHA, FACHE, Treasurer MAHCE|
|Call for Applications to ACHE Annual Congress 2019|
|MAHCE offering stipends to attend ACHE Congress in 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity to offer our members that we believe will further promote access to educational and developmental healthcare leadership events.
On an annual basis, following our August board meeting, MAHCE will solicit applications for consideration to receive a stipend allowing selected members to offset the majority costs associated with attending the annual ACHE Congress, held in Chicago.
What are the criteria?
1. All recipients must not have attended congress in the last three years to be eligible
2. Each award recipient is required to write a post conference summary of their learned experiences and highlights of congress
How much is the stipend?
Three Student Tracks: $750 stipend each
* Student must be a member of MAHCE
Two Express Tracks: $1,750 stipend each
* Eligible for nonstudent MAHCE members
* Must have obtained the FACHE designation and or passed BOG Exam prior to application
How do I apply?
Each applicant must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15
o Name of Track you are applying
o Current CV
o One page summary expressing how attendance at congress will advance your professional career and your contributions to MAHCE
When will I be notified?
* Those awarded will be notified via email following approval at the November board meeting
* Stipends will be disbursed following successful registration of congress and proof of attendance
To learn more about ACHE congress on Healthcare Leadership please visit https://www.ache.org/congress/