The chapter was very active throughout the year, organizing educational & networking events, and expanding it's recruitment to reach more local leaders in the healthcare industry. Many thanks to the board and committee members for their efforts in contributing to another successful year.
- Chapter surpassed its membership growth goal by 9%, with 326 members at year's end
- Chapter surpassed its certification/advancement goal by 8%. Congratulations to all the members advancing to Fellows in 2017.
- The chapter hosted a diversity & inclusion educational event, earning the chapter the Regent-At-Large Diversity Award
- The chapter established a $30K endowment with the UNLV Foundation to support UNLV Health Administration student scholarships
Events - Year-In-Review
- Four "Meet the CEO" events at area hospitals
- Three educational events offering 12 F2F credits
- Women's Leadership events in Las Vegas & Reno
- Nevada Healthcare Forum, Las Vegas
- Charity Golf Tournaments, North & South
- Joint Association Holiday Mixer, Las Vegas