On April 23rd at 4:30 pm, our Chapter will host a Virtual
Networking Event facilitated by Mo Kasti, an ACHE WFC Board member,
distinguished author, thinker, speaker, strategy advisor and leadership coach.
Mo is the CEO and founder of CTI and the nationally recognized Physician
Leadership Institute (PLI).
During this Virtual Networking Event, Mo will
facilitate best practices from our healthcare leaders across Western Florida.
Mo will help members share healthcare management ideas and gather stories of healthcare
heroes. The Virtual Networking Event will support sharing ofleadership best-practices during a crisis, including this information from Gallup poll,
stating that during this pandemic, employees need leaders who:
- Communicate a clear plan of action in response to COVID-19\
- Clarify expectations, readjust roles, reinforce how they will meet the mission of the organization
- Review material and equipment needs,
- Express genuine concern for your employees’ best interests, which includes
- Model best practices for social distancing so that the organization can return to normal operations
Click here to register.
We look forward to connecting with you all for
this Virtual Networking event on April 23rd at 4:30 pm.