Do you have an area of expertise, knowledge and/or an experience in the healthcare field you would be willing to write about and share with other WI Chapter members?
The Communication Committee would like to introduce the addition of a member authored article starting with the Winter 2011 newsletter. Articles involving case studies, how-to-do tips, and current trends in the healthcare environment are welcomed.
Please refer to the following guidelines, when submitting a member authored article:
1. Topics should be relevant to the healthcare industry and of general interest to the members of the Wisconsin Chapter of the ACHE. Examples: case studies, how-to tips, impact of recent legislative issues, and other trends in the industry. The intention of this member authored article is to increase communication across the Wisconsin chapter membership by allowing members to share their knowledge, experiences, and expertise.
2. The article is not to be used as a means of solicitation, so please no advertisements or content promoting your company, products or services.
3. The submission should include a short biography with contact information, so members can readily reach the author with additional questions, comments, or other requests.
4. Articles should be brief, optimally 700-900 words or less, use proper grammar and spelling, define technical terms and acronyms as necessary, and include citations for sources.
5. Articles should be formatted in Microsoft Word and then submitted as an attachment to the newsletter staff at: Juliya.Buettner@Milliman.com or email@example.com
The newsletter staff reserve the right to select submissions for publications based on the criteria defined above. Any concerns regarding the length or content of the article will be discussed with the Communications Committee Chair. Articles may be held for publication in future issues of the newsletter.