|Managing for Morale - Milwaukee Face-to-Face Event|
April 26, 2018
5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Aurora Conference Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Learn new techniques for staff retention
- Articulate senior management’s role in creating an environment that encourages long-term employees
- Articulate how staff expectations have changed
- Understand the role of coaching & mentoring in management
- Dawn Faucett, Vice President, Human Resource Business Partner, Aurora Health Care
- Keven Kluesner, Chief Administrative Officer, Ascension St. Joseph Hospital
- Dr. Frank Lavora, Chief Medical Officer, Aurora Health Care
- Dr. Daniel Zomcheck, Director, Milwaukee VA Medical Center
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Learn more here.