2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership
Join us March 24–27 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago for the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, the world's premier educational and networking event for healthcare executives.
By attending ACHE’s Congress, practical know-how and big ideas can become tangible solutions. Come to Congress for:
- Knowledge: Choose from more than 140 seminars and special programs to create a schedule that meets your unique needs.
- Ideas: Connect with more than 4,000 of your peers to share best practices, discuss current challenges, identify opportunities and expand your professional network.
- Solutions: Discover key approaches to providing greater access to care, increasing quality and affordability, integrating technologies, enhancing workforce strategies and more.
In November, keep an eye out for complete information in the printed and digital versions of the 2014 Congress brochure. Event registration and lodging reservations will open on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Visit ache.org/Congress to preview the 2014 Congress major speakers.
- February 10-13, 2014 - Pheonix, AZ
- June 23-26, 2014 - Seattle, WA
Call for Innovations for the 2014 Management Innovations Poster Session
ACHE would like to invite authors to submit abstracts of their posters for consideration for the 30th Annual Management Innovations Poster Session to be held at the 2014 Congress on Healthcare Leadership. We are interested in innovations on issues affecting your organization that might be helpful to others, including improving quality or efficiency, improving patient or physician satisfaction, implementation of EHRs, uses of new technology and similar topics. All accepted applicants will be expected to present their posters on Monday, March 24, 2014, between 7 and 8 a.m., and posters will remain on display at Congress from March 24 – 26.
The top innovations will also be published in the 2014 Management Innovations booklet placed on ache.org. In addition, the participant presenting the innovation judged to be the most creative, broadly applicable and useful to the healthcare management field will receive a Health Administration Press book of his or her choice. Award winners will be announced at the Malcolm T. MacEachern Memorial Lecture and Luncheon on Tuesday, March 25. Visit ache.org/CongressPosterSession for the selection criteria and to submit your one-page abstract by Jan. 21, 2014.