|Public Information Released on CoC Facility Site and Stage Data
The site and stage distribution data table of 2010 cancer cases (Level II report) will be posted in the CoC Datalinks for access by Commission on Cancer (CoC)-accredited cancer programs. An e-mail notification about the posting of these data for review and release will be sent to the Cancer Program Administrator, Cancer Registrar, Cancer Liaison Physician, and Cancer Committee Chair at each CoC- accredited cancer program.
The CoC encourages cancer program staff to discuss these data at the next cancer committee meeting and take action to release the data to the public via the Commission on Cancer Hospital Locator.
To review and release Level II data
• Secure permission from the cancer committee to release these data.
• Enter CoC Datalinks at https://datalinks.facs.org/.
• Click “Level II: Cases Reported to the NCDB by Site and Stage.”
• Review the data table for accuracy.
• Indicate your facility’s decision by choosing one of the following:
o Accurate Release to CoC
o Accurate Do Not Release to CoC
o Inaccurate Do Not Release to CoC
Please report discrepancies in your data to NCDB@facs.org.
The CoC asks that you review and release your data by August 31, 2012.
Questions? Contact CoC@facs.org