Submit Your Top 10 Green Construction Questions; Get the Answers at the AGC Convention
AGC members can directly influence the agendas of two green construction sessions at the 2007 Convention by submitting their top green construction questions for consideration. Submit your questions now!
AGC will review all green construction questions that members submit and rank the most frequently asked questions. AGC will then do the research and present the answers to the top 10 questions at the upcoming Convention. Construction professionals experienced with “green” practices will be on hand during two special sessions to address the questions and to facilitate member discussions — ensuring that Convention attendees take home the best available guidance tailored for contractors.
Possible questions may include—
- What elements of a green building project can the contractor influence?
- How can a contractor reduce waste and recycle debris on a jobsite? Building an effective waste management plan.
- What is the role of a contractor in an integrated design team?
- What green building rating systems are available?
- How does voluntary diesel retrofit or other measures to reduce air emissions from construction equipment factor into green construction?
- What is an EMS and how can it help my company build green?
- How can a contractor use storm water management to maximize the “greenness” of a project? Innovative solutions to a green building prerequisite.
Send your most challenging green construction questions to email@example.com. AGC will post the final list of questions on the AGC Convention page of the Web site at http://www.agc.org.
AGC’S 88th ANNUAL CONVENTION & EXPOSITION
MARCH 21-24, 2007 – SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
GREEN CONSTRUCTION: YOUR TOP 10 QUESTIONS ANSWERED
(Sponsored by AGC's Building Division and Environmental Network)
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
3:30 PM - 5 PM: Green Construction Part 1
Thursday, March 22, 2007
10:30 AM - 12 PM: Green Construction Part 2
return to top ]