2012 AGC’s Contractors Environmental Conference; Call for Presentations
WHEN: June 7, 2012 thru June 8, 2012
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
AGC is looking for presenters to speak at the 2012 AGC’s Contractors Environmental Conference: Compliant. Competitive. Cost-Effective. AGC is holding the conference on June 7-8, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia, right outside of Washington, D.C. The deadline for submitting a proposal is December 19, 2011.
Recognizing today’s tough and competitive economic environment, this conference is geared towards helping contractors get their return on investment in environmental compliance and market opportunities. There will be opportunities for attendees to learn from the experts and for peer-to-peer learning.
Share your experience and know-how. Here are a few of the topics we want to cover during the conference:
- Protecting your profit in a tough market
- Gaining efficiencies through multiple roles
- Solutions for maintaining compliance in a multi-state environment
- Green requirements that impact federal contractors
- Is low impact development an opportunity for contractors?
- Developing an environmental policy statement and program
Please read the Call for Presentations for more session topics. Fill out the Proposal Form if you are interested in presenting. Submissions are due December 19, 2011.
Return to Top