AGC Welcomes New Members to AGCís Environmental Forum Steering Committee
AGC is pleased to announce the appointment of new members to serve on its Environmental Forum Steering Committee through the AGC Convention in 2020. Members of the steering committee have direct access to federal regulatory officials, influence over AGC’s environmental agenda, and a means to exchange valuable information with one another and industry peers. AGC also acknowledges the invaluable contributions of those members who recently completed their terms on the steering committee.
The AGC Environmental Forum Steering Committee will meet on September 14-15, 2017, with several offices of the federal regulatory agencies on environmental compliance issues. You can meet the Steering Committee members at AGC’s 2017 Construction Environmental Conference (CEC) on September 13-14 in Crystal City, Virginia, just across the river from our nation’s capital (http://meetings.agc.org/cec/). The steering committee helps form the educational programs at that conference and also will open sessions and introduce speakers. If you would like more information on the steering committee and how you can get involved, please read the “About the Steering Committee” section below.
New members (Service Term 2017-2020):
- Chair, Tom Couling, Zachry Construction (Previous Term: 2013-2016)
- James Ball, Hawkins Construction Company, Omaha, NE
- Joseph Foglio, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Philadelphia, PA (Associate Member)
- Russ Foster, JF Shae Construction, Walnut, CA
- Dave Hammel, Raines Brothers, Chattanooga, Tenn. (Second Term)
- Teresa Jakeway, Ames Construction, Corona, Calif. (Second Term)
- Lisa Mudd, Granite Construction, Sparks, NV
- Zach Rose, Pepper Construction, Chicago, IL
- Hilary Schneider, The Lane Construction Corp, Fort Worth, TX
- Jerry Worsham, Cavanagh Law, Phoenix, AZ (Associate Member)
- Carissa Agnese, Skanska USA Civil SE, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Ron Bennett, Hamilton Construction Co, Springfield, Ore. (Second Term)
- Jenn Bradtmueller, Kiewit Infrastructure, Denver, Colo.
- Sharon Burger, IMA Financial, Denver, Colo. (Associate Member)
- Butch Corrado, Corrado Construction, New Castle, Del.
- Jennifer Frey, Sellen Construction, Seattle, Wash.
- Eric Friend, Traylor Bros, Evansville, Ind.
- Michael Hart, ASI Constructors, Pueblo West, Colo.
- Lauren Lohn, Cianbro Corp, Pittsfield, Maine
- Richard McDonald, Granite Construction, Lewisville, Texas
- Hamp Sterling, Yates Construction, Brandon, Miss.
- Luke Walker, Griffith Co, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Mike Zarley, Kitchell Contractors Inc, Phoenix, Ariz.
About the Steering Committee
The steering committee oversees AGC’s Environmental Forum that includes all of the AGC members and chapter professionals who (1) subscribe to AGC’s Environmental Observer newsletter on environmental issues and (2) have expressed a specific interest in those issues. Forum members also can opt to participate in AGC’s Environmental e-Forum. AGC launched the Forum in 2005 to increase the interaction among these individuals and to improve the opportunities for them to participate in AGC policymaking on environmental matters.
The steering committee members represent horizontal and vertical construction as well as municipal and utilities work. Together, they have expertise and interest in the environmental issues that impact the daily work of construction-from compliance and environmental management to green construction. In addition, they have represented AGC membership in meetings with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other organizations. On a routine basis, they play a key role in advancing AGC’s environmental advocacy, education and outreach efforts. Steering committee members volunteer to serve a three year term.
AGC’s Environmental Forum welcomes all AGC members and chapter staff who have an interest in the environmental issues impacting the construction industry. It’s FREE to join the Forum; go to http://www.agc.org/EnviroForum to sign up today.
If you have any questions about how to get involved in AGC’s Environmental Forum, please contact Melinda Tomaino at email@example.com or (703) 837-5415.
AGC extends its thanks and appreciation to the following AGC members who previously have volunteered their time and expertise by serving on the Association’s Environmental Steering Committee—
- Robert Adair, Construction ECO Services, Houston, Texas (2011-2014)
- Charles Avery, McCarthy Building Companies Inc, St Louis, Mo. (2006-2008)
- Geoff Boraston, Granite Construction, Watsonville, Calif. (2013-2015)
- Leonard Boteilho, Ames Construction Inc, West Valley City, Utah (2005-2008)
- Nora Calato, McCarthy Building Co Inc, Tempe, Ariz. (2008-2011)
- Adrienne Coppock, APAC Missouri and Kansas City, Overland Park, Kan. (2011-2014)
- Tom Couling, Zachry Construction Corp, San Antonio, Texas (2013-2016)
- Art Daniel, AR Daniel Construction Services Inc, Cedar Hill, Texas (2008-2011)
- Pete Delucia, AAC Contracting, Rochester, N.Y. (Associate Member 2014-2017)
- Connie Determan, Kiewit Corp, Omaha, Neb. (Chair 2012-2015, Member 2009-2012)
- Neal Drawas, Faulkner & Flynn, Marsh & McLennan Agency Environmental LLC, Boston, Mass. (Associate Member 2014-2017)
- Chris Ennes, Ames Construction Inc, West Valley City, Utah (2010-2013)
- Cameron Flower, Kitchell Contractors Inc of AZ, Phoenix, Ariz. (2012-2015)
- Jeffrey Freese, Tarlton Corporation, St Louis, Mo. (2008-2011)
- George Fujii, Tarlton Corporation, St Louis, Mo. (2011-2013)
- Edward Gentilcore, Esq., Duane Morris LLP, Pittsburgh, Pa. (2008-2011)
- Leo Holm, RP Alliance, Balsam Lake, Wis. (Associate Member 2012-2017)
- Craig Hoogstraten, James J Anderson Construction Co Inc, Philadelphia, Pa. (2010-2013)
- Tiffany King, Commodore Builders, Newton, Mass. (2015-2017)
- Mark Knight, Foothills Contracting, Webster, S.D. (2005-2007)
- Fulya Kocak, Clark Construction Group, LLC, Bethesda, Md. (2012-2015)
- Chip Laite, Sargent Corporation, Stillwater, Maine (2011-2014)
- Robert Lanham, Williams Brothers Construction Co, Houston, Texas (Chair 2005-2006, Member 2007-2010)
- Dan Lamble, Walbridge, Detroit, Mich. (2012-2015)
- Tina Lau, Graniterock, Watsonville, Calif. (2010-2011)
- Dave Liverseed, Mortenson Construction, Minneapolis, Minn. (2014-2017)
- Richard Lorenz, Wagman Construction, York, Pa. (2008-2012)
- Dan Lowery, Flatiron Construction Corp, Firestone, Colo. (2011-2014)
- David Mack, Granite Construction Co, Tucson, Ariz. (2010-2011)
- George Malouf PhD, Emissions Technology Inc, Phoenix, Ariz. (2007-2009)
- Steve Massie, Jack L Massie Contractor Inc, Williamsburg, Va. (2005-2006)
- Chris Miller, Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, Birmingham, Ala. (2005-2007)
- Chris Monahan, The Lane Construction Corp, Chantilly, Va. (Chair 2015-2017, Member 2012-2015)
- Jo Moore, Ranger Construction Industries, Inc., Ranger Construction – South, Ft Pierce, Fla. (2010-2013)
- Nick Neukirch, BRB Contractors Inc, Topeka, Kan. (2009-2011)
- T. Luke Owen, NPDES Training Institute, Suwanee, Ga. (Associate Member)
- Trey Pebley, McAllen Construction Inc, McAllen, Texas (2006-2012, Chair 2011-2012)
- Devlyn Quinn-Emilio, Waste Management, Houston, Texas (2011-2013)
- Bill Robinson, Stormwater Risk Management LLC, Denver, Colo. (2010-2013)
- Ron Rogge, Alberici Group Inc, St Louis, Mo. (Member 2005, Chair 2006-2007)
- Gary Rohman, ECCO Equipment Corporation, Visalia, Calif. (2008-2009)
- David Russo, New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, Bordentown, N.J. (2009)
- Chester Saito, Hawaiian Dredging Construction Co, Honolulu, Hawaii (2005-2007)
- Scott Sansoucie, EnviroVantage, Epping, N.H. (2013)
- Joseph Shacat, Grace Pacific Corp, Honolulu, Hawaii (2013-2016)
- Michael Shaw, PCL Construction, Issaquah, Wash. (2014-2015)
- James Snyder, Skanska USA Civil, Norfolk, Va. (2005-2006)
- Christopher Steele, HI Stormwater Risk Management, Kaneohe, Hawaii (2007-2010)
- Thomas Taylor, Vertegy An Alberici Enterprise, St Louis, Mo. (2007-2012, Chair 2009-2011)
- Christine Williams, CC Myers, Inc., Rancho Cordova, Calif. (2013-2016)
- Scott Williams, Hamilton Construction Co, Springfield, Ore. (2005-2008)
- Michael Welch, BRB Contractors Inc, Topeka, Kan. (Member 2006, Chair 2007-2009)
- T. Dean Word, III, Dean Word Company, Ltd, New Braunfels, Texas (2012-2015)
Return to Top