Sessions of Particular Interest
This year's Midyear Meeting will focus on the coming year to help you better understand and plan for the political, economic, and marketplace changes expected in 2005.
Don't miss the first industy-specific economic outlook for 2005 with keynote address by FOX News Channel's financial expert Neil Cavuto. A panel of construction industry economic professionals will also forecast the various economic trends predicted to affect your bottom line.
In addition to the economic outlook forum, you don't want to miss the following sessions which were designed for members just like you:
- How is AGC Helping Municipal and Utility Contractors Work More Safely and Efficiently in 2005
- EJCDC Documents For Dummies-What AGC's New Relationship with the Engineering Societies Means to You and Your Bottom Line
- The Construction Industry Wants You…The Changing Face of AGC
- The New Color of Construction-Going Green
- Software Solutions to Stay Competitive in Both the Public and Private Earthmoving Market
- The Federal Prevailing Wage Determination Process: How it Works, How it Could Be Improved, and How it Affects Your Business
- Put Your Firm Miles Ahead in 2005-Make Your Competition a Blip on the Horizon
- Charting the Future of the Construction Industry in 2020: Breakout Sessions to Build the Industry's Future
- A New Twist to the Partnering Process
- AGC 2004 Midyear Meeting Kickoff
- Board of Directors Session featuring Neil Cavuto (OPEN TO ALL ATTENDEES)
- Economic Forecast Forum-Keep Your Firm Alive in '05: The Economic State of Construction
Free Guests and One-Day Rates
AGC realizes that your time is valuable and time away from home or the office can be difficult. Therefore, as incentive, AGC is waiving the registration fee for spouses and children under 18. That's right, spouses and children are FREE!
For those of you short on time, AGC is offering a new one-day registration rate allowing you to attend the sessions you are most interested in and catch the first flight home.
Registration and Hotel Information
Save time and register online at www.agc.org. Early Bird rates available until August 15, 2004 so ACT FAST! Hotel reservations should be made directly with the JW Marriott Desert Ridge by calling (480) 293-5000. Please be sure to identify yourself as an AGC meeting attendee to receive the discounted room rate.
Contact Meeting Services at (703) 837-5304 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for full Midyear Meeting brochure.