Hotel Conference Rate Available Only Until Oct. 19
today for AGC’s 2011 Highway and Utilities Contractors Issues Meeting to be
held in Indian Wells, California, Nov.10-13, 2011.
still available at the Miramonte Resort and Spa at the Conference rate of $155
(no resort fee). This rate is only available until
Oct. 19, 2011 so make your reservations soon.
of outstanding speakers who will be discussing many of the issues that will be
impacting your businesses over the next several years including:
- Utilities Construction Opportunities from the Bureau of Reclamation: Michael Gabldan, Bureau of Reclamation
- Assessing and Pricing Project Risk: Developing a Risk Allocation
Model: Owner, Contractor and Surety View: Doug Jackson, HDR Inc – Mike Anderson, Marsh
- Increased Labor Compliance Audits: Meeting the Requirements/
Preparing Your Company for an Audit (Wage/Hour, FLSA, OFCCP, Davis Bacon): David Wolds, Wolds Law Group
- New Storm Water Runoff Rules: Compliance and Implementation: Jennifer Hildebrand, Environmental Compliance Group Manager,
Contractor’s Experience Complying, Environmental Manager, Granite
- Equipment Values in a Global Economy: Rob McCay, Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers
- Public Private Partnerships: Update on Successful PPPs
- A Contractor’s Experience Working Under a Concessionaire Agreement
- Washington Update: Congressional/Regulatory Outlook -- Stephen Sandherr, AGC CEO
- A View from the States: Water Infrastructure Initiatives at the State Level - a Case Study
Details, including schedule, registration and hotel information can be accessedhere.
Return to Top