AGC to Hold 1st Annual Training & Development Conference
AGC of America will hold its first-ever Training & Development Conference October 25-26, 2007, in Dallas, Texas. Mark your calendars now and be sure your training staff is aware of this special opportunity!
AGC's Training and Development Conference will:
Offer solutions to current construction training issues such as:
- Motivating the adult learner
- Training a multicultural workforce
- Benchmarking/measuring return on investment in training
- Taking advantage of AGC resources
- Establishing a training and education network within the AGC contractor and chapter communities
- Making the best use of distance learning modules
- Big ideas, small budgets
- Creating a learning environment at the workplace
A full brochure with more information will be available soon.
Who Should Attend:
The Training and Development Conference is designed for contractor and chapter staff involved in training and professional development at all levels, such as:
- Training Directors, Coordinators, and Managers
- Workforce Development Directors, Coordinators, and Managers
- Education Directors, Directors, and Managers
- Apprenticeship Directors, Coordinators, and Managers
- Professional Development Directors, Coordinators, and Managers
- Human Resource Directors, Coordinators, and Managers
Dates and Location:
October 25-26, 2007, Dallas, Texas, at the Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West.
Click here for more hotel information.
The full agenda and registration are not yet available but will be posted on the AGC Web site when ready.
While registration is reserved for contractor and chapter staff, sponsorship opportunities may be available to service providers and suppliers to the industry. For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
return to top ]