Register Now for AGC’s Training & Development Conference
AGC is excited to offer its first annual Training & Development Conference October 25-26 in Dallas, TX.
Attendance is open to general and specialty contractor staff and AGC chapter staff involved in workforce and professional development, education and training. Space is limited to the first 75 registrants, so register early to secure your space!
The Training & Development Conference will help attendees:
- create and strengthen a culture of learning at your company and/or chapter
- learn about the newest training and development efforts from your peers
- enhance leadership skills and motivation techniques
- learn methods to improve productivity
- manage training and development more effectively
- develop a network of valuable contacts involved in construction training and development
- and much more!
The conference will include presentations on Measuring Training Return on Investment (ROI), Developing Effective Project Leadership Skills in Your Workplace, and Tips for Reaching Adult Learners. In addition, there are several breakout sessions planned and input will be collected from each registrant concerning which sessions will be offered.
Visit the conference web page for information concerning hotel accommodations, schedule, program sessions, sponsorship opportunities and registration at www.agc.org/trainingconference.
Click here for the complete conference brochure.
return to top ]