Save June 5-6 for AGC’s Annual HR Professionals Forum
AGC of America will hold the next annual HR Professionals Forum June 5-6, 2008, at the Hilton Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas.
This popular program provides HR professionals working directly for AGC-member construction contractors or AGC chapters a rare opportunity to share best practices and learn together. It features roundtable discussions about practical HR concerns as well as presentations from experts on the hottest topics. This year’s tentative agenda includes…
Expert presentations on:
- Compensation plan design
- Immigration law compliance
- Recruiting: best practices in recruiting new grads and military veterans, and in using professional recruiters
And roundtable discussions on such as:
- Thriving in a multigenerational environment
- Employee satisfaction surveys & HR communication tools
- Work/life balance benefits
- Employee accountability and responsibility
- The HR manager’s role as a corporate leader and strategic partner in the construction firm
- And more!
Plus, a pre-conference Construction HR 101 session will be held in the afternoon of June 4 for those who are new to the industry or to HR.
Further details and registration will be published in the Human Resource & Labor News and posted on the AGC Web site when available, but be sure to mark your calendars now!
For sponsorship information, contact Sean Murphy at email@example.com.
return to top ]