Register Today for AGC’s Joint HR Professionals Conference and Training & Development Conference
AGC’s joint HR Professionals Conference and Training & Development Conference will take place October 27-29, 2009, in Atlanta, GA. Attending will provide you with a unique opportunity to participate in industry-focused sessions and to learn innovative approaches to managing training and human capital. Register by October 1 for the early registration discount!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General and specialty contractor staff, AGC chapter staff and other professionals involved in workforce and professional development, education, human resources and training.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to Engage Staff, Motivate Managers and Enjoy Life in Turbulent Times - Barbara Sanfilippo, CSP, CPAE
Joint Sessions Include:
- From MySpace to My Workplace: Using Social Media Campaigns & Web 2.0 for Recruitment and Employee Engagement
- On The Move: Using Innovative Technology to Engage Employees while in Multiple Locations
- A Roadmap to Inspire Passion and Performance
HR Sessions Include:
- Keeping Your Company out of Legal Hot Water
- Immigration Law Compliance
- Construction Compensation Strategies
- Working with the U.S. Department Of Labor
- Becoming a Strategic Business Partner
Training & Development Sessions Include:
- Managing Your Training Through an LMS
- Educating Through Entertainment
- Delivering Training Value Using the Kirkpatrick Four Levels
- Facilitating Green Construction Education
Visit www.agc.org/hr_td to see full session descriptions, schedule and to register!
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
The joint conferences have been pre-approved for 8.25 recertification credits towards PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
AGC, an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), will also award 1.1 CEUs to participants who successfully complete this program. For a full list of companies, regulatory boards and organizations that have reported to accept the IACET CEU, visit the IACET Web site.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to register online or to download a brochure for registration by fax or mail.
Register by October 1st to receive the early registration discount:
- AGC members and chapter staff: $495 (after Oct. 1 $595)
- Non-members: $695 (after Oct. 1 $795)
Invite a colleague! This is a great year to invite a colleague along for the experience as AGC is offering a 10% discount for multiple attendees from the same organization.
Return to Top