“Right-size” Your Company’s Employee Benefits Budget
Health insurance costs continue to increase. Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance efforts are quickly heating up. As you begin planning for your company’s 2016 health insurance renewal and want to explore ways to save money and give employees more flexibility, control and value, now is the time to explore options for building a better, more cost-effective employee benefits package that meets the compliance requirements of the ACA.
With The AGC Alternative, you will be able to:
- Get better control of your employee benefits budget;
- Offer a benefit package that’s a valuable recruiting tool;
- Offer benefits employees really want;
- Help employees feel engaged in their own benefits enrollment process; and
- Provide options that are meaningful for not only the single employee, but also for employees with a spouse and children…and for the most highly paid employees as well as the newest entry-level employee.
To learn more about The AGC Alternative or to get a quote prior to your annual renewal, visit www.agc.org/exchange, or call 1-800-210-5290 to speak with a benefits specialist.
*Discounts will vary by state and number of employees enrolled. The insurance offered may not be available in all states. Must have 10 or more employees to qualify for coverage.
†AGC and its representatives are not licensed insurance producers and are not attempting to sell, solicit or negotiate any insurance product or plan. The contents of this communication are for general informational purposes only. Willis of Maryland, Inc., a licensed insurance producer, is the broker of record for all insurance products offered on AGC’s private insurance exchange, known as the AGC Alternative. To get information about coverage terms or benefits of insurance products or to obtain a quote, please contact Willis at 1-800-210-5290 or go to www.agc.org/exchange.
Return to Top