AGC Prepares to Host Nation’s Construction Leaders in San Francisco, California
Gearing up to host construction professionals from across the country on September 29 through October 1, 2006 at the San Francisco Marriott Hotel, AGC will present topics including:
• The latest economic trends from AGC’s Chief Economist Ken Simonson;
• Marketing techniques to attract new business;
• What you need to know about Building Information Modeling (BIM) to stay competitive in the marketplace;
• Who the AGC Political Action Committee plans to support in the upcoming elections;
• What your handwriting really tells about your personality; and
• How to make the most of the newest construction tax cut.
AGC’s 2006 Midyear Meeting, The Owner's Advantage, promises to provide contractors with the skill, information and connections they need to deliver quality projects on time and within budget. More information is online at http://www.agc.org/2006Midyear.
return to top ]