AcademyHealth's Delivery System Science Fellowship (DSSF) provides a paid, post-doctoral learning experience to help researchers gain more applied experience conducting research in delivery system settings. Applications will be accepted through January 2014 with anticipated start dates between July and August 2014.
We are pleased to partner with prestigious delivery systems across the country for this program. Fellowship placements are available at:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Geisinger Health System
- Hofstra North Shore - LIJ School of Medicine
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute
- Mayo Clinic
- Medica Research Institute
- University of California Center for Health Quality and Innovation
- VA HSR&D/QUERI Center for Implementation Practice and Implementation Support
The application process for this fellowship opportunity will open this Friday, November 1. Students and researchers with an interest in conducting research in delivery system settings are encouraged to apply.