ARVO's Online Education — designed by vision researchers for vision researchers — offers essential training and career development for scientists at all career levels. Research Essentials is a series of recently developed self-paced modules are now available to provide core knowledge and skills for eye and vision scientists. Upon completion of each module, participants can obtain a certificate of completion. The modules are free to members.
- Guide to scientific method and experimental design
- Guide to eye and vision research techniques
- Guide to human subjects research
- Guide to scientific publishing
- Guide to scientific peer review
- Strategies for effective grant writing
To learn more about the Online Education Research Essentials series, career development resources and meeting presentations, visit arvo.org/online_education.