The ARVO Publications Grant provides no-cost publication to several individuals per year. The grant is available to authors who need funding assistance to publish in one of ARVO’s three journals: Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science (IOVS), Journal of Vision (JOV) and Translational Vision Science & Technology (TVST). This grant is supported by the ARVO Foundation.
Eligibility criteria and general guidelines
- Membership in ARVO is not required to apply for or be awarded this grant.
- ARVO considers all applications for publications grants, regardless of the author’s country of residence. There are no geographic restrictions or priorities.
- Publications Grants are available for one of the three ARVO journals: IOVS, JOV and TVST.
- Publications Grants are not available for articles in special issues produced by ARVO and/or non-ARVO publications.
- Only original research articles are eligible. Letters to the editor, author responses, editorials, research highlights, conference proceedings and similar submissions are not eligible for grants.
Learn more about the ARVO Publications Grant.