The Florida Department of Children and Families has partnered with The GEO Group, Inc. to operate the Florida Civil Commitment Center (FCCC) for Sexually Violent Predators in Arcadia, Florida. Together, we manage a new, state of the art, 720-bed secure treatment facility.
GEO Care, Inc., a premier provider of sexual offender, behavioral, and mental health care services in both the public and private sectors, is a Florida based corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of The GEO Group, Inc. GEO presently provides services to over 48,000 individuals in 56 large-scale government prisons and residential facilities in the United States and World Wide.
Our rapidly growing company is recruiting professionals for a variety of positions at FCCC in Arcadia, Florida. We require qualified clinical staff to provide treatment services in a secure inpatient facility to civilly committed individuals that have sexually offended. Successful candidates will:
- Show a willingness to participate in an interdisciplinary team
- Maintain membership in Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (partial reimbursement included with employment)
- Be eligible to apply for National Health Services Corps loan forgiveness (licensed candidates only)
- Receive a complete benefit package including health, dental and 401(k) plan
- Experience career growth and opportunities with a growing corporation
- Receive special consideration for bilingual status
We are presently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Asst. Clinical Director
- Doctoral level, licensed or FL license eligible as a psychologist
– Master’s level, licensed or FL license eligible as a Mental Health
Counselor, Social Worker, or Marriage and Family Therapist
– Bachelor’s level (psychology, social work, criminology, or related field)
If you or someone you know is seeking employment and might be interested in joining the GEO team in Arcadia, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Heather Lawrenz, 13619 SE Hwy 70, Arcadia, FL 34266 or e-mail email@example.com or apply online at www.geocarecareers.com
GEO is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:GEO). You can learn about GEO at our website at www.geogroup.com.
[Back to Top]