AWI e-briefs - 01/08/2015 (Plain Text Version)
View Graphical Version
AWI Announces Staff Change & New Appointment
With the New Year, AWI is making some staff changes, including a new addition to the staff, AWI Executive Vice President Phil Duvic announced on January 5.
Cassey Gibson – AWI Chief Member Services Officer
“We are very excited about Cassey’s new role and responsibilities as AWI’s Chief Member Services Officer. Her many years in AWI Membership and Marketing activities give her a unique perspective on AWI operations and its programs and services to benefit our members. We wish her the best in her continued professional growth with AWI and to her success in this capacity,” Mr. Duvic said.
In her new role as the Chief Member Services Officer, Ms. Gibson (email@example.com) will:
- Oversee, manage and monitor AWI Marketing, Membership and Education sections of the Association.
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring team members for continual improvement, perform team member annual performance reviews, and manage resources to ensure that AWI’s Annual Plan objectives are being communicated, measured and continuously improved.
- Serve as the key staff liaison to the Marketing & Membership Committee.
Liz DiFiore – AWI Community Relations Manager
“Please join me to welcome Liz DiFiore, AWI’s newest Millennial Generation Team Member in her role as AWI’s Community Relations Manager. Liz brings her social media experience and expertise to her new position so, be on the look-out for AWI’s new online communities at awinet.org in Q1, 2015. Also, Liz’s previous experience with AWI chapter operations provides a fresh and unique outlook and approach to combine the latest technology with AWI’s long honored chapter traditions,” Mr. Duvic said.
A new member of the AWI staff, Ms. DiFiore (LDiFiore@awinet.org), as AWI Community Relations Manager, will:
- Support the organization’s membership recruitment and retention activities.
- Serve as the key AWI Staff for all chapter liaison programs.
- Be the key Staff Manager for AWI’s online community tools.
- Manage AWI list serve activities and content.
- Be responsible for social media news broadcasting over a number of channels used by AWI members and the general public.
[Return to top]