EXPERT WITNESS AND COMPLAINT RESPONSE – BRICK AND MORTAR: Site visits,
material testing, expert reports, and testimony. Denis A. Brosnan,
Ph.D., P.E. , 864-506-3041, www.brickexpert.org.
Technical Director - Endicott Clay Products Company
Endicott Clay Products Company (Endicott), a nationally recognized manufacturer of high quality face brick, thin brick, pavers and tile is seeking a Technical Director. Nearly 100 years old, Endicott is a family-owned business based near Fairbury, Nebraska. Endicott has a diverse architectural product line that is synonymous with high quality and aesthetic beauty that is sold throughout the United States and Canada.
The successful candidate will report directly to Endicott’s President & CEO. Position requirements and job responsibilities include the following:
- A qualified applicant should have a BS degree in Ceramic Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or the ceramics industry is preferred
- Hands-on operational support, improvement, and troubleshooting of kilns and dryers
- Conducts research and development for new products
- Conducts raw material and finished product analysis
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement in efficiency and quality
- Works well with manufacturing personnel to effectively resolve technical issues
- Assists with environmental and regulatory compliance
A complete job description, company videos, products, and pictures of some of our most recent projects can be found on www.endicott.com. For consideration, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.