With the potential for inclement weather in Alabama and Florida this
week, it is important to know who to call if your credit union faces
storm related losses.
The Claims Property & Casualty Disaster Response Team is closely monitoring the major storms that have and continue to impact the Southern and Central portions of the US. To ensure the CUNA Mutual Group provides assistance to credit unions and their members in the fastest possible manner, claim staff from the CUNA Mutual Group Property & Casualty Claims Disaster Team can be reached – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – by calling 800.637.2676, Option 1.
If you learn of any storm related losses, contact or forward that information on to one of the following individuals:
800.637.2676 Ext. 6737
800.637.2676 Ext. 7471
800.637.2676 Ext. 6644
800.637.2676 Ext. 7618
Also, when contacting the above individuals, don't forget to provide the following information:
- Identify the credit union or policyholders name who contacted you or that you’ve learned is impacted
- If possible, provide the policyholders name and contact information
- If know, identify any special claim needs of the impacted credit union
- Identify the known extent of the loss
- Identify any special claim needs of the impacted credit union