|March 11, 2020
Maine Suicide Prevention Program Training for Clinicians
The Maine Suicide Prevention Program, administered by NAMI-Maine, offers the following suicide prevention, assessment and management trainings. MMA works closely with NAMI-Maine to provide educational opportunities for Maine physicians and other clinical providers.
If you have needs not identified in the above list, please contact Gretchen, NAMI Maine Suicide Prevention Coordinator, to discuss a customized training program.
The Maine CDC and Sweetser are offering free online Suicide Prevention Training Modules!
Enrolling is easy. There are 12+ courses available at no charge. Download the flyer with enrollment info here.
· Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
· Depressive Disorders in Children and Adolescents
· Collaborative Assessment & Management of Suicidality (CAMS)
· Safety Planning Intervention for Suicide Prevention
· Suicide Risk Factors, Screening and Assessment< Previous Article | Next Article >
[ return to top ]
ensure delivery of Maine Medicine Weekly Update,
please add 'email@example.com' to your email address book or Safe Sender List.
If you are still having problems receiving our communications,
see our white-listing page for more details: http://www.commpartners.com/website/white-listing.htm
For more information or to contact us directly, please visit www.mainemed.com | ©