|March 26, 2021
CNN, Sunday, 3/28, 9pm: "Autopsy of a Pandemic: 6 Doctors at the Center of the US Covid-19 Response"
CNN Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, interviewed six of the physicians at the center of the Trump administration’s response to Covid-19. "COVID WAR: The Pandemic Doctors Speak Out," will air at 9 p.m. Sunday, March 28, on CNN.
The CNN teaser positions the broadcast as an opportunity to, “meticulously dissect and discuss how the United States became home to the worst Covid-19 outbreak on the planet.” Dr. Gupta spoke to:
· Dr. Deborah Birx—White House coronavirus response coordinator under President Trump
· Dr. Anthony Fauci—director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
· Dr. Brett Giroir—assistant secretary for Health under President Trump
· Dr. Stephen Hahn—Commissioner of Food and Drugs, 2019-2021
· Dr. Robert Kadlec— Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (Preparedness and Response), 2017-2021
· Dr. Robert Redfield—director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
< Previous Article | Next Article >
[ return to top ]
ensure delivery of Maine Medicine Weekly Update,
please add 'email@example.com' to your email address book or Safe Sender List.
If you are still having problems receiving our communications,
see our white-listing page for more details: http://www.commpartners.com/website/white-listing.htm
For more information or to contact us directly, please visit www.mainemed.com | ©