NAHU's new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has been approved in all 50 states. This is the first course of its kind to be approved in every state. Health insurance professionals who complete the online course will receive between nine and fifteen education credits from their state department of insurance.
“This course is a unique and necessary way for licensed agents and brokers to receive an overview of all regulations in PPACA and keep up with further regulations as they are issued,” said NAHU CEO Janet Trautwein. “By taking this course, dedicated professionals will learn what is needed to comply with the new law and how the market is likely to change over the next few years. Furthermore, they will be able to advise American families and businesses in planning for the future.”
Here are a few student benefits:
- Our course is self-study at your own pace and does not place restrictions on the amount of time to complete it
- If you don’t pass the final exam, you can retake the exam without additional fees
- With participation, NAHU will continue to support your success! Your enrollment in this course provides an ongoing subscription of PPACA course updates pertaining to significant regulations
- Our course is half the cost compared to others
- Our course is written by real practitioners in the field and those who influence decision makers in Washington D.C.
- Our course IS the most current
Complete course instruction will be delivered through NAHU's Online Learning Institute (OLI) and followed by a final exam, which is required to obtain certification and continuing education (CE) credits.
Click here to enroll in this course or visit NAHU's PPACA certification course webpage for more information.
[back to the top]