Join David Konrad, regional practice leader at Roundstone, for a NAHU member-exclusive Compliance Corner webinar on Thursday, May 18, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern titled, “Captives – Not Just for Fortune 500 Employers Anymore!” Now may be the time to slay the three-headed fully insured monster and look at partially self-funding with your middle market peers to reduce risk and share in the successful underwriting outcomes. Join us as we explore captive models, including live case studies from employers ranging from 20 to 1,500 employees. After this presentation, you will understand how middle market employers can gain control over their healthcare spend by joining together with employers on a local or national basis. Among the questions to be discussed are:
- What is an Employee Benefit (EB) Captive?
- The advantages and disadvantages
- Difference between a EB Captive and a MEWA
- Are all EB Captives created equal?
- What matters most when building a captive
- How can advisors and underwriters form an EB Captive for their clients?
- Homogeneous opportunities
- Heterogeneous opportunities
- Join existing captives
The session is limited to 1,000 participants; if you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online.
You can register for the webinar here.