The baby boomer generation is rapidly approaching Medicare eligibility age with 10,000 new enrollees every day. But many who are approaching eligibility are increasingly delaying retirement and keeping their existing insurance coverage. Join us on Thursday, September 21, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern for a NAHU member-exclusive Compliance Corner webinar to explore many of these issues in an advanced session on the interaction of Medicare with group insurance. Hosted by The Brokerage Inc. President Mike Smith and Savoy Associates Chief Compliance Officer Joan Fusco, this session will discuss Medicare in relation to:
- Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP)
- When employers can pay for Medicare Supplement or Medicare premiums
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) continuation coverage
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) issues
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
The session is limited to 1,000 participants; if you can't make it or it fills up, the session will be recorded and the slides and webinar recording will be posted online.
You can register for the webinar here.