- The Trump Administration issued a proposed rule to expand Health Reimbursement Arrangements that would allow employers to offer an HRA to be used to purchase individual coverage in lieu of group coverage, and for an HRA to be used for excepted benefits coverage.
- The Trump Administration issued guidance to expand flexibility for the ACA’s Section 1332 waivers, rescinding guidance adopted in 2015 that established the waivers’ guardrails.
- Perry Braun from the Benefit Advisors Network joins NAHU CEO Janet Trautwein on the Healthcare Happy Hour podcast to discuss their 2019 healthcare industry predictions.
- The next installment of the LIVE from NAHU webinar series will be held on Thursday, November 15, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern. NAHU chapters across the country will be hosting events for this webinar; if your chapter is interested in hosting an event, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Registrations are still available for next Tuesday’s NAHU member-exclusive Running Your Business webinar on communicating with Spanish speakers during open enrollment.