- The Trump Administration finalized the 2020 Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters and Letter to Issuers, making changes to the subsidy formula, marketplace user fee, and navigator and web-broker duties and requirements.
- Congress is on its Spring Recess until April 30. During this time, NAHU encourages members to meet with their legislators on our federal priorities.
- The NAHU Healthcare Happy Hour podcast is now available on Spotify in addition to iTunes, Stitcher and the NAHU website.
- Registrations are still available for next Wednesday’s webinar on the State of the Long-Term Care Insurance Industry.
- Applications are open for NAHU members seeking to serve on the Legislative Council, Media Relations Committee, Membership Council, Professional Development Committee and Leading Producers Round Table Committee.