|Proactively Managing your Health with Anthem's Health Programs and Tools|
Preventative care is much more than flu shots and annual physicals. Anthem's programs are there to provide an overall preventative health experience. Please see below for a list of programs that are currently available to you:
1. Health Assessment: Determine your overall health status by completing the MyHealth Assessment.
2. Health Record: Improve your overall quality of care by managing your personal health record through Anthem. Health Record allows you to securely gather, store, and manage information about your health in one place, and share what you wish, in a secure fashion, with providers, caregivers, and family members.
3. Health Assistant: Take action toward your health goals with a holistic approach to behavior change. Select goals, track your progress, gain key insights, and create a plan that works for you. Goals can include topics such as "Conquer Stress" and "Quit Tobacco".
4. Health Tracker: Track your personal health with 24 specific health measurement tools.
5. Calculators & Quizzes: Anthem actually provides tools to help you calculate calories, calculate your metabolism, calculate your BMI, and provides quizzes about depression and heart disease.
These are just a few programs about preventative care. If you'd like to read more about these programs, please log into the Anthem website at Anthem.com using your member log-in information, and access the "Wellness Took Kit" under "Heath & Wellness".
Stay tuned for more articles on Anthem's preventative care programs in future newsletters, as well as articles about health management programs (e.g. chronic conditions and special needs).