|Open Enrollment Ends on December 15th, 2017 - Read More About What You'll Need to Do Before Then!|
Open Enrollment Period is the period when elective changes may be made to coverage, but it's also the time in which all Contributing Employers must sign and submit their 2018 Participation Agreements, and if electing Staff Coverage, their 2018 Staff Election Forms. AICP General Member companies that have not signed up for PHBP in prior years may join PHBP at any time though, regardless of whether PHBP's Open Enrollment Period has ended.
- Eligible Freelance Employees - unless making changes to your coverage, such as adding or removing a dependent or opting out of the Plan (click here), there is no action required.
- Newly Eligible Freelance Employees - a new employee enrollment package will need to be completed. Please go to the PHBP website's homepage (PHBP.org) for access to PHBP's Open Enrollment page, where a link to the package may be found.
- Staff Employees - Your employer will work with you on completing any necessary forms.
- Contributing Employers - ALL Contribution Employers will need to sign and submit their 2018 Participation Agreement (click here) and if electing Staff Coverage, their 2018 Staff Election Form (click here). Contributing Employers with Staff Coverage will also need to work with their staff employees to complete any election forms.
- Not yet a PHBP Contributing Employer? Although an AICP General Member may join PHBP at any time, there's no better time than now. Not only does the Plan provide high quality, comprehensive benefits across medical and dental with Anthem, vision with VSP, and disability (for freelance employees only) with Metlife, but the Plan's provisions have been tailored to fit the lifestyle of those in production. For example, the Plan provides assistance toward meeting the Plan's eligibility requirements for freelance employees that transition to staff coverage, and vice versa, so that there isn't a lapse in coverage.
All forms and directions may also be found on the PHBP website's homepage, at PHBP.org.
For any questions about Open Enrollment, please email or call Susan Kaiser, PHBP's Executive Director, at email@example.com or at 646-270-1431.