On CALL welcomes your contributions of
articles, reviews, opinions, announcements, and reports of conference
presentations. We also would like to hear your suggestions, ideas, and
questions. Send one or more of the above to Larry Udry.
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- list a byline: author’s name, affiliation, city, country, e-mail, and, if possible, an author photo
- include a 50-word teaser for the newsletter homepage
- be no longer than 1,500 words (including tables)
- contain no more than five citations
- 2- to 3-sentence author biography
- follow the style guidelines in the Publication
Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- be in MS Word (.doc(x)) or rich text (.rtf) format
Figures, graphs, other images, and hyperlinks should be used to enhance your articles.